Important COVID-19 Information/ Protocols
To all our valued clients,
The safety of every client and staff member is of utmost importance to me and therefore we are adhering to provincial guidelines and Canadian COVID-19 Protocols will be in place for your protection for the foreseeable future, that will include the following measures:
- Staff and clients will be required to wear masks
- Please wait in your car until I am ready for you. This allows me to sanitize in between clients and maintain social distancing guidelines.
- Upon arrival, screening questions will be asked, and a mask provided if necessary.
- New Clients will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver, and fill out a client consultation/ information form.
- Hand sanitizer is also provided upon entry.
- No more than two persons will be allowed in the waiting area and social distancing must be adhered to throughout common areas
- Treatment room sanitation will be performed meticulously between each appointment.
- For facial procedures & facial waxing , Your esthetician will wear a gown, mask, gloves and face shield, while the client will remove their mask only during the procedure and a new mask will be provided directly after.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or anyone you have been in contact with is sick.
Your understanding, patience and compliance with all these measures is greatly appreciated .Look forward to welcoming you to Tip2toe Spa on the Go in the near future!
Tip2Toe Spa on the Go